This National Pioneers Initiative (NPI) Management System explains how we run a NPI together with our church and CV partners. Why we run the NPI the way we do is based on the Spiritual Principles of sacrificial succession applied from one generation of national pioneer to the next. Together, these two documents, the Spiritual Principles and Management System are used to outwork a National Pioneers Initiative to impact a nation. The following diagram charts how an NPI is run:
A National Pioneers Initiative (NPI) works as follows:
- Target a specific nation or people group
- Based on Spiritual Principles of Sacrificial Succession
- Using a partner and project-based Management System
- Assisted by CV Operations in management-administration
Our intent is that every NPI is a blessing rather than burden to the indigenous partners taking ownership of these projects.
The National Pioneers Initiative (NPI) has seven sections based on three main themes, the:
- Vision and mission for Impact-a-Nation and the Spiritual Principles that form the basis of an NPI
- Partners needed to outwork an NPI such as national intercessors, churches and pioneers
- Project management guidelines necessary for starting, managing and ending an NPI
The NPI management system is explained using personal testimonies and case studies from project partners along with examples of the materials that are used to run these projects. At the beginning of each section, there is an explanation of the purpose and outcomes expected upon completing the section. A list of the main topics and their supporting documents is also provided.
At the end of each section a Review and Action Checklist must be completed and approved by the Trainer before Trainees can continues to the next Section. My prayer is that this National Pioneers Initiative (NPI) Management System helps you with stewardship as you use your talents to fulfil your God-given calling. I am here to help you.
Paul Rattray – Impact-a-Nation Manager